Men’s League: 2022 Spring Results
All players must have GHIN Handicap & belong to Men’s Association
1st $225 Each 1st Flight
2nd $125 Each 1st Lavilla/Lopez
3rd $75 Each 2nd Christensen/Christensen
2nd Flight 3rd Flight
1st Hopkins/White 1st Searles/Fry
2nd Karst/Morrison 2nd Jamison/Jamison
3rd Myers/Yoast 3rd Dice/Durbin
- 9 Holes x 9 Weeks + Prize Fund =$175
($35 for pass holders)
- Pre Pay Cart 9 Holes x 9 Weeks = $90
- 2- Man teams
- 6 points available each week
- 2 per individual & 2 per team
Individual Points Available
- 1 point for low net
- 1 point for gross match
Team Points Available
- 1 point gross best ball
- 1 point net best ball
- All players must have a current handicap and MUST be part of the TimberStone Golf Course Of Idaho Men’s or Women’s Association.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WITHOUT A HANDICAP CAN PLAY OR SUB!
- The lower handicap of your team determines your flight. Maximum handicap spread of each team is 7 strokes. If a 6 & 16 want to play together, the 16 must play to a 13.
- Only one sub per team, per night. One original member MUST play each night. The sup must be within 7 strokes of the team member playing, & cannot be lower than the lowest handicap in the flight.
- If neither team member shows, the opponents will play against the course, using their handicap strokes on each hole, ½ point for net par & 1 point for net birdie or better for a maximum of 9 points. The team that does show gets the 2 gross points automatically.